June 28, 2019
5 c. Ground Cucumbers
3 c. Ground White Onion
3 c. Chopped Celery
2 Hot Peppers-Ground
2 Sweet Red/Green Peppers-Ground
3/4 c. Pickling Salt
1 1/2 Q. Water
3 c. Sugar
2 Tbsp. Mustard Seed
2 Tbsp. Celery Seed
- Combine all veggies, salt and water in a large bowl. Refridgerate overnight.
- After 24 hours, drain well.
- Take Vinegar, Sugar, Celery and Mustard Seed and bring to a boil.
- Add Veggies, bring everything to a boil.
- Once boiling turn down heat until simmering. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour contents into sterile Jars, then cool. Place in the fridge.
Wild Game Chili
WILD GAME CHILI:1 LB WILD GAME (CUT OR GROUND)1 BAG FRESH CORN OR 2 EARS OF CORN-ON-THE-COB1/2 C.
October 18, 2019 11:32am
BAKED OATMEAL ½ C OLIVE OIL ½ C. SUGAR 2 EGGS 1 ¾ C. DRY OATMEAL 2 TSP. BAKING POWDER 1 ½
Smoked Deviled Eggs
August 09, 2019 10:39am
2 Doz. EggsPellet Smoker/ Smoker-Grill Take eggs, smoke on pellet grill/smoker for 2 hours at 250
Marinated Venison Kabobs
July 19, 2019
Venison (Deer) Roast - about 4lbs.Marinating Ingredients:1 C. Olive Oil1 1/2 C. White Vinegar1 tsp.
June 21, 2019
fish1/2 c. white sugar1/2 c. salt1/2 c. brown sugar1/2 c. soy saucebig flake black pepperalder wood