June 28, 2019
5 c. Ground Cucumbers
3 c. Ground White Onion
3 c. Chopped Celery
2 Hot Peppers-Ground
2 Sweet Red/Green Peppers-Ground
3/4 c. Pickling Salt
1 1/2 Q. Water
3 c. Sugar
2 Tbsp. Mustard Seed
2 Tbsp. Celery Seed
- Combine all veggies, salt and water in a large bowl. Refridgerate overnight.
- After 24 hours, drain well.
- Take Vinegar, Sugar, Celery and Mustard Seed and bring to a boil.
- Add Veggies, bring everything to a boil.
- Once boiling turn down heat until simmering. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour contents into sterile Jars, then cool. Place in the fridge.
Smoked Deviled Eggs
August 09, 2019 10:39am
2 Doz. EggsPellet Smoker/ Smoker-Grill Take eggs, smoke on pellet grill/smoker for 2 hours at 250
June 21, 2019
fish1/2 c. white sugar1/2 c. salt1/2 c. brown sugar1/2 c. soy saucebig flake black pepperalder wood
June 14, 2019 9:30am
1 lb. cleaned crappie fillets1 c. sesame seeds (coating)MARINADE:1/2 c. brown sugar1 c. soy
Old Settler’s Baked Beans
May 24, 2019
1/2 pound ground beef1/2 pound bacon cut up into little chunks1 medium onion diced1/3 c. brown
Berry, Berry, Berry Pie
April 26, 2019
3 1/2 cups wild black raspberries3/4 cup white wild mulberries3/4 cup wild black mulberries1 T.