Brunsville House Fire Ruled Accidental

July 06, 2021 10:36am

7 7 21 Brunsville House Fire

No one was hurt after a house fire in Brunsville Monday afternoon.

 

Just after 2:00 p.m., Le Mars Fire-Rescue and the Merrill Fire Department responded to a house fire at the 300-block of Pine Street in Brunsville.

 

When fire crews arrived, someone was trying to extinguish the flames with a garden hose. Four people in the home made it out safely.

 

Firefighters removed siding and insulation to completely put out the flames.

 

Crews say the fire started in a trash can located outside a northeast entry to the home. The cause of the fire was determined to be accidental. Damage is estimated at $8,000.00.

 

Courtesy of Media Partner KTIV