June 28, 2019
5 c. Ground Cucumbers
3 c. Ground White Onion
3 c. Chopped Celery
2 Hot Peppers-Ground
2 Sweet Red/Green Peppers-Ground
3/4 c. Pickling Salt
1 1/2 Q. Water
3 c. Sugar
2 Tbsp. Mustard Seed
2 Tbsp. Celery Seed
- Combine all veggies, salt and water in a large bowl. Refridgerate overnight.
- After 24 hours, drain well.
- Take Vinegar, Sugar, Celery and Mustard Seed and bring to a boil.
- Add Veggies, bring everything to a boil.
- Once boiling turn down heat until simmering. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour contents into sterile Jars, then cool. Place in the fridge.
January 03, 2020 9:00am
Boiled Fish: 3 lb. skinless fillets (cut into bite-sized chunks) 1 onion (cut into 8ths) 1
June 14, 2019 9:30am
1 lb. cleaned crappie fillets 1 c. sesame seeds (coating) MARINADE: 1/2 c. brown sugar 1 c.
Fish Tostados (Tacos)
May 31, 2019
1 lb crappie or blue gill Fillets ½ tsp chilil powder 1 lime (cut in haf) ½ c.