June 28, 2019
5 c. Ground Cucumbers
3 c. Ground White Onion
3 c. Chopped Celery
2 Hot Peppers-Ground
2 Sweet Red/Green Peppers-Ground
3/4 c. Pickling Salt
1 1/2 Q. Water
3 c. Sugar
2 Tbsp. Mustard Seed
2 Tbsp. Celery Seed
- Combine all veggies, salt and water in a large bowl. Refridgerate overnight.
- After 24 hours, drain well.
- Take Vinegar, Sugar, Celery and Mustard Seed and bring to a boil.
- Add Veggies, bring everything to a boil.
- Once boiling turn down heat until simmering. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour contents into sterile Jars, then cool. Place in the fridge.
Pork Belly (Candy Bacon)
August 02, 2019
Pork Belly Dry Pork Rub Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce Honey Cut pork belly into