Information we collect about you:
While you may be required to provide us with personal information in order to participate in a promotion, ultimately you are still voluntarily providing us with your personal information, including but not limited to the following: name, physical address, email address, phone number, birth date as well as any other information you voluntarily provide. If you make a purchase on our website, we also will ask you for additional information, including the credit card number and expiration date, billing address, shipping address, name on the account and telephone numbers for the billing and shipping addresses.
Our web servers automatically identify the internet protocol addresses of each visitor, the type of browser used, the pages viewed and the website last visited before visiting our website.
How we use your information:
We may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
• To understand the use of our website and make improvements
• To fulfill prizes
• To register visitors for online activities, including online ordering, sweepstakes, contests, surveys, employment applications, comment forms or any other online interactive activities
• To respond to specific requests from visitors
• To protect the security or integrity of our website if necessary
• To send newsletters and notices of special promotions, offers or solicitations
• In general, to promote and market our business and various products
• Email addresses may be used to send you information and news for the website. You may unsubscribe from this service at any time by replying “STOP” to any email sent by us.
In addition, from time to time, we may market certain third party services through our website. Should you choose to accept an offer from a third party, we will pass your relevant personal information, which may include your name, physical address, email address and credit card information, to that third party.
How we disclose your information:
We may share personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
• In connection with a court order, subpoena, government investigation or when otherwise required by law
• In the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or similar event
• Working with third party companies to support the technical operation of our website or execute a specific promotion or program (such as providing responses to the Contact Us page, conduct surveys, or maintain a database of visitor information, etc.)
• In connection with marketing certain third party services through our website
• Working with third parties that provide services on our behalf and that may use the information solely in conjunction with the specific services they provide for us, including handling email, processing credit card payments, administering sweepstakes, deploying surveys and handling complaints.
Some of these third parties may be involved in administering or supplementing our databases and will need to have access to the information in order to do so. For example, we may retain a third party to verify the accuracy of information within our databases or to gather additional information about individuals within our databases from commercially available sources.
You may choose to stop receiving communications from us. You may opt out of email programs at any time by following the opt-out instructions provided in the email you receive.
Cookies also enable us to learn which advertisements bring users to our website. Together with our ad management partner(s), we use this information to help us manage online advertising. The information collected by cookies does not contain personal information (for example, name, physical address or email address).
We also utilize a third party to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from the users of our website to improve the quality of our website. No data collected by a third party on our behalf may be owned or used by that third party.
Our online banner heat mapping technology may collect data related to the banner ads we run in order to assist advertisers with mouse over engagement related to said ad. This data may be used to determine the effectiveness of the ad, or its location within publisher inventory made accessible to us through the online banner eco-system.
We may collect the following categories of information for varying purposes as outlined below:
Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access Publisher websites. For example, your device's IP address or cookie string data.
Ad data: This is data about the online ads we serve and your engagement with said ads. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and where and whether you clicked on the ad, or otherwise interacted with the ad.
Data from Advertising Partners: The data we receive from other digital advertising companies we work with (“Advertising Partners”) helps us deliver ads to you and recognize you across browsers and devices. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some advertisers or other third party ad platforms choose to share with us, such as your "Customer ID" with an advertiser. We may work with these Advertising Partners to synchronize their unique, anonymous identifiers with our own to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device.
We also use this data to help our advertisers identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you. We use this data to improve and enhance the delivery of banner ads that are more likely to engage you based on past performance. This data combined with additional data provided by our Advertising Partners assists with optimizing the performance of ads on publisher websites in association with data related to you and your engagement with the ad.
We take reasonable security measures to protect personal information submitted by users from loss and misuse, but cannot guarantee that these measures will prevent a third party from circumventing them and unlawfully intercepting or accessing transmissions or private communications or where an error may occur in the administration of our website. Some emails sent to or from our website may not be secure. Please consider this when sending information to us by email. Accordingly, we recommend that you use caution whenever submitting personal information online.
Links to other websites:
How to contact us:
Sioux County Radio
P.O. Box 298
Sioux Center, IA 51250